Monday, December 18, 2017

Greatest Show on Earth

It is 53 degrees outside tonight and a man is "sleeping" on an abandoned couch by the side of the road. There is little I can do to help him and I am nearly overwhelmed with life myself. Is this really the greatest country on Earth with the highest standard of living and people are forced to sleep outside in the cold? Strange Universe. "There is no LOVE in America"

I walk past this guy curled up on the couch and it is freezing cold and there is nothing I can do. I imagine myself laying there and realize that nobody cares about anybody in the USA anymore. Too bad. Prepare for doom.

Most of my facebook friends are safe, warm, and comfortable and even THEY could care less. America is doomed.

The astounding thing to me is that most people I talk to do not even realize that they are callously unconcerned about anyone, and would just let the man die in the street without a second thought. Sadness.


copyright (c) 2017
William Schaeffer

No comments:

Post a Comment